Empowering Lives: Transforming the Journey of Individuals Affected by Rare Diseases Addressing Unmet Medical Needs
Rare diseases are known to exist today but more than 90% do not have an approved treatment option.
rare diseases Have been found in the Indian population.
People around the world are affected by a rare disease, half of whom are children.
3 in 10 children
With a rare disease don’t live to see their fifth birthday
At AHCPL, we firmly believe that individuals living with a rare disease, as well as their dedicated family members and caregivers, deserve more. That’s why we are committed to empowering patients with rare diseases through sustainable and transformative healthcare options, supported by Ayurvedic intervention.
Ayurveda, is a time-tested holistic healing system that dates back more than 3,000 years in India. It operates on the principle that a harmonious balance between the mind, body, and spirit is vital for overall health and wellness. Our approach aims to promote good health by leveraging the profound wisdom of Ayurveda.
We are dedicated to providing every patient with the highest quality treatment possible. Patients with rare diseases are our utmost priority, guiding our planning, thoughts, and actions. In addition to our team of skilled Ayurvedic practitioners specialized in treating rare diseases .
If you or your loved ones are currently battling with any of the rare diseases mentioned under the "Efficacious herbal preparations Available" subheading and are in need of a free online consultation with our experts, kindly provide us with a brief overview of your condition by contacting us via email at email@example.com or through WhatsApp at +91 7007313877 or +91 9918254290. Our dedicated team will promptly respond to your inquiry
We are actively engaged in collaborations with esteemed research organizations worldwide, driven by our unwavering commitment to fulfill our mission. If any institution shares our dedication to this social cause and is interested in partnering with us, we extend a warm welcome to collaborate. We are excited to work together, harnessing the potential of our innovative formulations highlighted in green below. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate our joint efforts. Thank you for considering this opportunity
By driving innovative research and development (R&D) across new disease targets and modalities, we have diversified our pipeline into additional rare diseases over the last several years. Work is underway to develop effective solutions for below mentioned diseases, highlighted in black.
We have highly effective herbal preparations, as indicated by the ones highlighted in green below.
Efficacious herbal preparations Available
- Acute Cholecystitis
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, ADEM
- Arthritis, Infectious
- Autoimmune disease after liver transplantation
- Autoimmune Hepatitis, AIH,
- Autosomal Polycystic Kidney Disease– Dominant& Recessive ( ADPKD & ARPKD)
- Chikungunya, CK
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency, CVID
- Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis CHF
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Dengue Fever
- Dysfunctional tear syndrome (Dry eye Diseases)
- Encephalitis, Japanese
- Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis
- Felty Syndrome Also known as: Splenomegaly with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Functional Neurological Disorder FND
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, GIST
- Glioblastoma, glioblastoma multiforme, astrocytoma, grade IV, GBM
- Glioma , glial tumor, glial cell tumor,
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome HBOC
- Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma HLRCC
- Hiccups, Chronic
- Liposarcoma, lipomatous tumor
- Measles , morbilli, nine day measles, rubeola
- Meningitis – Bacterial, Tuberculosis
- Polycystic Liver Disease, autosomal dominant polycystic liver disease (ADPLD), PCLD,
- Primary Gastric Lymphoma
- Reactive Arthritis – Fiessinger-Leroy disease, Reiter’s syndrome
- Rheumatic Fever, Acute Rheumatic Fever, Rheumatic Arthritis
- Sickle Cell Disease SCD
- Simple Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Smallpox, Variola Major (Smallpox), Variola Minor (Alastrim)
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma, angiosarcoma, desmoplastic small round cell tumor, epithelioid sarcoma, malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors,
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy SMA type 0-4.
- Stomach Cancer, adenocarcinoma of the stomach, gastroesophageal junction cancer.
- Tuberculosis TB, ,
- Typhoid, Enteric Fever, Salmonella Typhi Infection, Typhoid Fever
- Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Non-Specific Ulcerative Colitis, IBD.
- Urticaria, Cold (Familial or Acquired)
- Urticaria, Physical, Autographism, Physical Allergy Urticaria
Work is in progress to discover an effective solution
- Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia, AEP, IAEP, idiopathic acute eosinophilic pneumonia
- Beta Thalassemia
- Central Diabetes Insipidus, neurogenic diabetes insipidus
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Encephalitis, Herpes Simplex
- Essential Tremor
- Heavy Metal Poisoning ( Heavy Metal Toxicity like- Pb, Cu, Co,Cr, Ni, Li,Hg, Cd)
- Hemophilia A, B & D
- Hypoparathyroidism /autoimmune hypoparathyroidism,
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus
- Ovarian Cancer, HGSOC, EOC
- Plague – Black Death, La Peste, pestilential fever
- Q fever
- Radiation Sickness – Radiation Disease, Radiation Effects, Radiation Illness,
- Simian B Virus Infection, H Simiae Encephalomyelitis, Monkey B Virus
- West Nile Encephalitis,
- Yellow Fever, Bunyavirus Infection